April 10-13, 2020 中文页面
- Organizing Committee
- Call For Papers
- Important Dates
- Paper Submission
- Conference Venue | Hotel
- Program at A Glance
- Visa | Invitation
- News Update
- ICMAI History
- Chengdu Attraction
- Contact Us
Necessary Materials to Apply for Chinese Visa
1. A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the visa;
2. One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant;
3. One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
4. Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China;
5. Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
Alternatively, participants may ask their travel agents to arrange their travel to China and obtain a tourist visa irrespective of whether or not they have registered with the Conference Secretariat. If participants have any difficulties in obtaining their visa, they should contact the Conference Secretariat.
对于需要会议接收函或者邀请信，以便于给学校请假的中国作者， 请联系ICMAI 2020会议秘书。
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
If some participants need another type of visa that does require an invitation letter, the ICMAI 2020 local arrangement committee will be glad to help. To obtain an invitation letter, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your registration, and in the case of being an author, your accepted paper ID. The Conference Secretariat will then send a formal visa application form via airmail or fax with which the participants can apply for a visa.
ICMAI 2020 Invitation Letters
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICMAI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICMAI Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICMAI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICMAI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
© 2020 5th International Conference on Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence